WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS OF BEREAVEMENT?
is a risk factor for a range of mental and physical health problems. Among
these are the following:
- 1- Prolonged grief or traumatic grief.
- 2- Onset or recurrence of major depressive disorder.
- 3- Onset or recurrence of panic disorder or other anxiety disorders.
- 4- Possible increased vulnerability to PTSD.
- 5- Alcohol and other substance abuse.
- 6- Smoking, poor nutrition, low levels of exercise.
- 7- Suicidal ideation.
- 8- Onset or worsening of health problems, especially cardiovascular and immunologic dysfunction.
OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE
PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT
BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND
WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO…
View original post 46 more words