WHAT IS THE Online and Telephone Counselling?
It is important to clarify the
differences in online and telephone counselling. Telephone and online/email
counselling are not done face-to-face so will have some similar and some
different aspects to face to face counselling.
Telephone and email support may be appropriate for
situations when a client wants to –
. 1-Discuss ways of solving a problem.
- 2- Find the energy to address a
- 3- Understand the psychological
aspects of a situation better.
- 4 – Discuss ways to modify the
- 5 – Discuss ways to modify the
behaviour of others in certain situations.
- 5- Generate new ideas or gain
- 6- Access specialist knowledge
- 7- Build on progress already made
in face to face sessions with
There are some situations that are not suitable for telephone or online counselling where the counsellor may suggest the client seeks an alternative form of assistance.
View original post 372 more words