In some situations, the abuser is an opportunist who will try to find a child in a public situation. There are some basic rules we can try to teach children to protect them from stranger abusers. These are:
- If a child is approached by a stranger – it would be best to say something like, “You should never talk to strangers – men or women – unless your mother/father/grandmother/child minder etc. speaks to them first”.
- If a stranger asks them to go somewhere with them, get into a car or so on – they should refuse and say they can only go if their mother/father etc. comes with them.
- If a stranger tries to grab them – encourage your child to run screaming as loudly as they can for help.
- If a stranger does grab them – encourage them to scream as loudly as they can and fight as much as they can to attract attention.
- Many parents now take children to self-defence classes, where they are taught to do just this – scream, run, fight, and some other methods of defending themselves and attacking an attacker – such as always hit them in the stomach or genitals. This will hurt the attacker more than you. If you hit someone in the head – there is bone in a person’s head and this could potentially injure the child, perhaps breaking their hand. If this happened, they would find it even harder to fight back – so go for the stomach or genitals.
- In some countries, you can now buy bracelets to put on your child’s wrist stating their name and who to contact if lost.
- Some people will put stickers on their children saying things such as – “If I’m lost, phone “mobile phone no””. This type of things may help a lost child to find their parents and hopefully prevent them meeting an abuser if one were to be there at the same time.
In recent years, there has been a growing awareness of child abuse. It is reported more in the media and reported more by victims of abuse. Most of us are aware that the issue exists. Child abuse has always existed, but it has not been so widely reported and children were often not encouraged to tell anyone that they were being abused. Even today, children may not report their abuse, but hopefully organizations such as the NSPCC and Child line in the U.K. are encouraging more victims to come forward.
BUY ONLINE NOW
MY HEART NOT MY EYES It is a romantic comedy play book by Dr. Fawzy Masaoud eBook is £4 and you will get the eBook copy on your mail.
JOBS ONLINE TO MAKE MANY THOUSANDS PER MONTH.
VISIT THE PAGE: https://comedy-romance.blog/jobs-online-to-make-much-money/
AMAZING BENEFITS FOR YOUNG WOMEN 18-28 YEARS OLD ON MY WEBSITE ON PAGE :
YANA GLOBAL COMMUNITY [YOU ARE NOT ALONE]
Elemis – Pro-Collagen Rose Glow
BUY ONLINE ANY PRODUCT TO SAVE MONEY FROM DISCOUNTS ; TO SAVE TIME TO INVEST IT AND DELIVERY IS QUICK.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD