WHAT ARE THE STRANGER ABUSERS IN MENTAL HEALTH?
situations, the abuser is an opportunist who will try to find a child in a
public situation. There are some basic
rules we can try to teach children to protect them from stranger abusers. These are:
- If a child is approached by a
stranger – it would be best to say something like, “You should never talk to
strangers – men or women – unless your mother/father/grandmother/child minder
etc. speaks to them first”.
- If a stranger asks them to go
somewhere with them, get into a car or so on – they should refuse and say they
can only go if their mother/father etc. comes with them.
- If a stranger tries to grab them
– encourage your child to run screaming as loudly as they can for help.
- If a stranger does grab them –
encourage them to scream as loudly as they can and fight as much…
View original post 332 more words