Sometimes, the grieving process can be very difficult. People will find it difficult to acknowledge the bereavement and may not work through their feelings properly. Certain factors may make a difficult bereavement more likely:
- 1-Being male.
- 2-Several previous bereavements
- 3-History of mental illness eg. Depression, anxiety, previous suicide attempts. Dependent relationship with person who died.
- 4-Relationship where you had trouble or negative feelings about the deceased
- 5-Low self-esteem
- 6-Lack of support from family and friends.
Bereavement can also cause problems for the bereaved if there are certain circumstances around the death. These can include:
- 1-Sudden death
- 2-Death of parent when a child or adolescent
- 3-Miscarriage or death of baby
- 4-Death due to suicide
- 5-Death due to AIDS
- 6-Death of co-habiting partner/same sex partner/extramarital relationship, where relationship may not be legally recognised or recognised by family and friends
- 7-Death due to murder
- 8-Death where bereaved is thought to be responsible Deaths where post-mortems or inquests are required
- 9-More than one death at once eg. Accident.
This does not, of course, mean that all people who have these factors will experience complicated grief, just that it increases your risk of having complicated grief.
BUY ONLINE NOW
MY HEART NOT MY EYES It is a romantic comedy play book by Dr. Fawzy Masaoud eBook is £4 and you will get the eBook copy on your mail.
JOBS ONLINE TO MAKE MANY THOUSANDS PER MONTH.
VISIT THE PAGE: https://comedy-romance.blog/jobs-online-to-make-much-money/
AMAZING BENEFITS FOR YOUNG WOMEN 18-28 YEARS OLD ON MY WEBSITE ON PAGE :
YANA GLOBAL COMMUNITY [YOU ARE NOT ALONE]
BUY ONLINE NOW
Elemis – Pro-Collagen Rose Glow
BUY ONLINE ANY PRODUCT TO SAVE MONEY FROM DISCOUNTS ; TO SAVE TIME TO INVEST IT AND DELIVERY IS QUICK.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD
DONATE ONLINE NOW
A SUPPORT TO THE POOR PATIENT WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS TO BE TREATED IN SHORT TIME.