There are misconceptions about male sexual abuse. The fact that a male may ejaculate during an assault is a physiological response and does not imply consent. There may be misconceptions that the assault was a “rite of passage” or sexual initiation but the victim will still experience the same Traumatic Sexual Assault Syndrome. Ways for supporting male victims include –
- 1- Help him to find somewhere he feels safe.
- 2- Believe him.
- 3- Listen to him.
- 4- Do not minimize his experience.
- 5- Respect his decisions.
- 6- Reassure him the assault is not his fault.
- 7- Be aware of your own misconceptions regarding males who have been sexually assaulted.
- 8- Encourage him to seek professional support.
- 9- Remind him abuse is abnormal, his feelings and responses are normal. 10- Make him aware you know how difficult it was for him to disclose his abuse.
Stalking is often a very misunderstood thing by the general public, courts and law enforcement. Stalking can obviously be very distressing for the person being stalked. Women stalk men as much as men stalk women. Also, men and women tend to stalk in similar ways.
AMAZING TREATMENT IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
The studies around the world proved that CBD OIL CAPSULES make the best results in treating many different mental health disorders like:
1-DEPRESSION 2- ANXIETY 3-MOOD 4- AUTISM
5- EPILEPSY 6- ARTHRITIS 7- PAINS 8- SLEEP 9- FITNESS
IT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION OF A DOCTOR. DELIVERY FROM AMERICA TO ALL COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORD.
[FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT MY PAGE (AMAZING TREATMENT) ON MY WEBSITE.
BUY ONLINE NOW
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD