BEREAVEMENT IN MENTAL HEALTH
Bereavement is a risk factor for a range of mental and physical health problems. Among these are the following:
- 1- Prolonged grief or traumatic grief.
- 2- Onset or recurrence of major depressive disorder.
- 3- Onset or recurrence of panic disorder or other anxiety disorders.
- 4- Possible increased vulnerability to PTSD.
- 5- Alcohol and other substance abuse.
- 6- Smoking, poor nutrition, low levels of exercise.
- 7- Suicidal ideation.
- 8- Onset or worsening of health problems, especially cardiovascular andimmunologic dysfunction.
- OUR HAPPINESS WILL BE REAL WHEN THE ABLE OR RICH DONATE TO THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS AND CAN’T FIND A QUICK TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY MUST WAIT FOR MANY MONTHS IN THE LIST OF PUBLIC HOSPITALS AND CENTRES.
- WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP THESE PATIENTS AS WE CAN BY PRESENTING SOME OF FREE SESSIONS AND ANOTHER SERIVICES FROM OUR PRIVATE CLINICS (PRACTICES) IN LONDON. WE PLAN TO SET UP…
View original post 100 more words